Sunday, July 6, 2008

Here we go!!

Hi everyone, I decided to start blogging about our life and times with Cody and Luke. Other CP moms keep telling me what great therapy it will be for me. I also thought it would be a great way for all our friends and family to keep up to date with our challenging, crazy, but oh so blessed life. It is still work in progress, so keep checking back for more updates! I don't know how often I'll get to it, but I'll try my best!!

Hope you all enjoy. Take care

Cheryl

1 comment:

Jacolyn said...

You have a beautiful family! I love Luke's red AFOs. I look forward to reading more about your boys

But those who hope in the LORD

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

They will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31